Thursday, January 5, 2012

Farewell 2011! Welcome 2012! - Week 7

This week, Ellie and William came to visit and we went for a long walk.  I'm looking forward to the day when Em would interact with William on our “dates”.  We also had our first visitors of 2012 - Auntie Jenny and Uncle Jun!  They brought so many goodies for Em, and I have to say, mommy's favorite washcloths and burpies to date. :)

I'm surprised that Em's already drooling quite a bit.  According to Dr. Katy, this is very normal for babies her age.  I always thought babies didn't start drooling until teething!  Em also sticks her tongue out and does a “taste test” before feeding.  I’m hoping we don’t have a picky eater in future.  

On the New Year’s Eve, we dined out again with Em.  This time, she stayed in her stroller the entire time and let us enjoy our meal.  She gets engrossed by light fixtures and entertains herself well.  We welcomed 2012 watching the countdown on TV.  I guess no more wild, extravagant NYE for us!  (Chuck and I are perfectly OK with this!!)  Here’s to great new adventures in 2012~~


1 comment:

christine's blog said...

welcome to motherhood, caroline! sounds like you are doing great and little Em is a good baby!! love reading your updates! and by the way, she is just goregous!